Friday 8 April 2011

If There Is Hell Below Podcast... Dip-lipling-chuairs

Subscribe via itunes
RSS feed 


With music from Wooden Shjips affiliated Moon Duo, the not so subtle innuendo's of doo wop filth bags The Bangers, the New York lo-fi disco of Screens, power pop from The Scruffs, a glam rock stomp courtesy of Punks on Mars and more besides. Plus my guest gives you tips to stay in shape... I can't say much but he's a Commando and if you don't pay attention he'll Terminate you, he can be a real Barbarian... I've said too much.



Tracklisting
Moon Duo - Mazes
The Scruffs - Sad Cafe
Hybrid Kids - D'ya Think I'm Sexy
Julian Lynch - Back
Screens - Shudder
Weird Era - Summer Heights
Don Blackman - You Ain't Hip
The Bangers - Baby Let Me Bang Your Box
The Jujus - I'm Really Sorry
Punks on Mars - Glitter on Mars

No comments: